Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Friday, January 28, 2005

MY NAME SAKE IS GONE!!!!

AfterEllen.com - News Alert: Eden Riegel Leaving All My Children: "Actress Eden Riegel confirmed today on her official message board she is leaving the ABC daytime drama All My Children to pursue other roles. Riegel's last episode will air February 24.
Riegel, who has played Bianca for over four years, made history when her character came out on All My Children in 2000, becoming the first openly gay teenage lesbian on American daytime television. In 2003, she made history again when Bianca and girlfriend Lena (Olga Sosnovska) shared the first lesbian kiss on daytime television.
The character of Bianca is not expected to be re-cast, although that has not yet been officially confirmed. "



This is beyond sad!! What am I going to do??? *sniff sniff* If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have the name Lesbianca. Oh...what is the world coming to?? I will no longer have a reason to watch All My Children!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Nurse D said...

:-) I remember the first time I heard Bianca called Lesbianca! I thought it was too funny and loved the name.

I am not sure why she is leaving! I know that I hate that. On her fan site, she said she was moving on to other things.

I do wonder where they are going to take her story line when she leaves. It is sad to see her go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home