Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Too Cool!

I stole this from The Panic Blog. It is really interesting. Go to Wikipedia and enter your birth date, not the year and see what it pulls up. I won't share the full list of mine...but here are a few things I found interesting!

Holidays and observances
Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
National HIV Testing Day in United States
National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom
Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)

My birth date is Stonewall day!!!! I was quite impressed.

This is also proof that I am making up all the time I didn't get to spend on the internet last semester!

Tell me in your comments what interesting things you find!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1937 - Howard Hughes sets a new air record by flying from Los Angeles to New York City in 7 hours, 28 minutes, 25 seconds.

1953 - 68% of all United States television sets were tuned in to I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.

1977 - Snow falls in Miami, Florida. This is the only time in the history of the city that snowfall has occurred.

1994 - Record cold temperatures across the eastern half of the United States brings temperatures below -20°F in many locations, such as Ohio and Kentucky.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Thanks for stopping by! Come on back and see us sometime (but not in a creepy way)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home