Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Lack of Blogging

I know I have been really bad about not blogging lately. I have been really busy. I have this long list of stuff I have to do for the nursing program. One of which is getting shots..lots of them. Seems that my parents and I can not agree on who lost my shot records, but they are no where to be found. They did find the envelope that used to hold said shot records, but alas, no shot record. So, I have been spending my time going to class, enrolling for summer, working out a fall schedule, getting shots, buying uniforms and shoes. *sigh* I will have to post about my uniforms and shoes soon.

Anyway, on top of all of that, I had two papers due and one more to go. Also, I am taking college algebra. Online. Yes folks, someone that sucks at math as much as I do decided to try it online. Let's just say that I am passing the class and I can not wait till it is over.

Just to show how much time and effort this class is taking, here is a sample of the chapter I am working on now. This is just a sample of it. Wish me luck! Click for a larger picture of it.



1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleh looks like great fun! lol

miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home