Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A special post

I have to give a special thank you to ocB for sharing her addiction of Pogo with me and the wife.

Now, we have no clean clothes, the kids are lost, we have forgotten how to cook, I live on coffee and all we can do is work towards badges.

Uh, thanks.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to share!! lol

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always know where the wee ones are. I try to get lost myself, but it never works out :(

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Nurse D said...

Very true. The little ones tend to find you, no matter where you hide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home