Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

You know you take hot showers when.....

your smoke alarm goes off every time you take a shower!

The damn thing is possessed. I take showers before I go to bed, which here lately has been late at night. Every time I am good and soaped up, the smoke alarm goes off. Apparently, it sees the steam from the shower as a threat to the house. It continues to go off for the rest of my shower, which I have to cut short because I do not want to wake up the rest of the family.

I hate that damn smoke alarm!

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kevin Gee said...

lol, this shit happens to me too at our house!! ~kg~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home