Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Friday, February 11, 2005

I have always wondered what lesbian stereotype I am!

tatukissing
You're a Lipstick Lesbian!

You're the one all the guys want and you like to
let them know they can't have you. You're quite
popular and you've got good hair. I hate you,
but OH how I love you. Let's dance together at
prom, you sexy bitch.



Which Lesbian Stereotype Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh they changed the blogger comment thingy i think. maybe thats why I couldnt get it to work earlier. Now i dont hafta log in. Or..oh wait maybe you changed the setting so u dont hafta log in to comment. Im sucha genious. Lol anyway all that to say..did we really need a quiz to find out u are lipstick???? no really. lol *hugs*

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Nurse D said...

I changed the setting and yes, they have changed the way blogger does the comments to!

And,yes I needed a quiz to tell me! It means so much more when a quiz says so!

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day Sug :)

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Nurse D said...

*raises eyebrow* That has to be the strangest thing anyone has ever asked me! LOL

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure your toes are just..perfect..but, *gag*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home