Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

ATTENTION: IT IS LESBIAN HUNTING SEASON!

So all the hetros, make sure you wear your orange vests so you will not be mistaken for a lesbian! (side note, orange vest are worn when you live in an area that hunters frequent to keep from being mistaken for what they are hunting for and getting shot at)

Now, you may be asking what does this all mean? Well, it is the only explanation I have for what happened to me earlier this week.

After a long day of classes, I go to my car that is parked in the college parking lot. As I sit, I notice a note card under my wiper blades. So, I retrieve the card and this is what it says:

My girlfriend is interested in girl/girl
she is very open and curious.
would be her first time.
name removed to protect someone@ yahoo
if interested. No strings
No pressure!
will send pics.

Now, there are many things going through my mind. First of all, what happened to the good old days of trying to pick up someone at the local gay bar? or even the internet through personal ads? I mean, a note card on your car??? WTH?

Then, I wonder if I should be flattered. I mean, after all, they are wanting some girl and they have chosen me...and when I think of it that way...it is like they are lesbian shopping. Well, what about this one, honey? She looks nice and friendly.

But this also means that one of the two knows my schedule..and knows it well. They also know who I am and what car I drive. Which gives me the creeps because that means they have been watching me! *ack*

And also, what do I do? Do, I email and say thanks but no thanks? Do I mess with them and give a long list of fetishes that I would like her to be open to do, because of course I look for that with all the women I am showing the ways of lesbianism? Do I ask for a pic just for the hell of it? Do I really want to mess with the people that are watching me to know when to approach my car??

What do you do? I honestly think this has to be the strangest way to try to find someone to fulfill your curiosity. If you have a better story, please let me know!!

So, everyday that I am at that campus, I am looking at everyone, wondering if that is the person that left the note. I wonder which one figured I was the pick of the lesbians? Was it him or her? And how did this conversation take place to decide to leave a note for me?

So, of course I bring it home and show my loving wife and I also tell Mrs. N. about it. Both of them are shocked and find it funny, but a little creepy.

I just now found the profile and I DON'T KNOW THE PERSON IN THE PIC!!!! I don't think he is in any of my classes that I can recall. Ok, this is getting creepier by the minute!!!

Any advice will be appreciated!


2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Flattering in a sick way, but like you said it's also very creepy. I would ask for another picture of him and of the girlfriend (preferably a recent one) to see if the faces look familiar. That way you'll have an idea of who's watching you *shudder*. Thereafter, decline the offer. Tell them you have a wife and you don't "swing" that way.

Btw, had to laugh at your "lesbian shopping" term.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Nurse D said...

The sad thing is that I have been too busy studying to email. Now, every girl that has started talking to me, I wonder if that is the girl.

I really need to find out who this girl is befor I drive my self insane!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home