Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

YAY

If you read my wife's blog, you already know that I am getting an award from my favorite instructor in the world and friend, Mrs. N.

I am not the type to show much emotion or anything, but I am very flattered and proud. I really don't know how to react. I mean, this is a big deal. It says so much about the work I have put into school and also, Mrs. N. opinion of that work. I am excited!!

The award is one of only 3 awards for American Scholar of Excellence for my work in American Literature.

When I read the letter after class, in front of her and the others getting the award, I really didn't know how to act. I mean, it is a big enough shock to myself that I am even IN college, more or less getting an award for my work while I am there.

Mrs. N, if you are reading this...THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means more than you will ever know!!!

Ok.../end bragging.



2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

That's an awesome achievement. Congratulations! :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Nurse D said...

*blush* thank you thank you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home