Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place for me to share my thoughts about everyday life with anyone who loves to read blogs or are just bored..or maybe they are lost in cyberspace and stuck here listening to my ramblings...or....well, you get the picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lookie at all the posts!

Well, I feel so much better now. Even though my bestest online buddy, OB, thinks she is the world's worst blogger, I want her to know I had that title already. And see Bent, I can blog when the moment hits! :-) Now, my loyal fans, you will have something to read while I study my ass off for my big test next week.

I am sure I will have some more things to write about very soon! Forgive me finals week, I will be nuts during that time!!!!

Take care everyone and thanks for reading!

Hugs all around!

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, HOLY SHEET how much tea did you drink today woman??? Good god you just wrote and wrote and wrote. I need more coffee just to read all of this lol.

Second... YAYYYYYY. I did read teh womans blog and like did a lil dance and all, but I can comment on her blog unless I log into my old blogger name, and I uh..cant remember the password loll. I am sooo proud of you. You deserve it totaly. *does a lil dance some more*

Third. WTF is up with the note on the car? Ok off to make more coffee, and then read your novel of a blog lolol. Glad to see you posted.

*hugs to you and that cute family of yours*

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

OMG, you really made up for lost time.*lol* Good luck with finals!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Nurse D said...

ok, yeah, lots of tea..and i think an energy pill. i am not sure. i just got in a blogging mood and well, there you have it.

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home